Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facility Employee
This registration is for individuals employed by a dispensary facility or who otherwise have access to the dispensary facility, including independent contractors who are routinely on the premises.
You must have a position with a Connecticut licensed Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facility.
You must be at least 18 years of age.
Complete all sections of the online application
Applicants should be prepared to provide information/documentation for the following:
State and Local Licenses, Permits, and Registrations Held
Most Recent Employment Information
Dispensary Facility Information
Copy of a Valid US Government Issued ID
Passport-sized Photograph (see photo guidelines here)
- The dispensary facility owner must provide this office with documentation confirming your employment.
- The department may request additional information, as necessary.
To access the online system, please visit https://www.elicense.ct.gov/. Click “Register” in the top left corner of the screen to create an account, and validate an active email address. To access the online application, click “Initial Application” under Activities.
All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Initial Fee - $100
Annual Renewal Fee - $100
- All dispensary facility employee registrations expire annually one year from the initial date of issuance.
- Each dispensary facility employee is required to submit a renewal application and fee to the department at least 45 days prior to the date the existing registration expires.
- If a renewal application is not filed prior to the registration’s expiration date, the registration will become void until the renewal application is approved.
- If a renewal application is not submitted within thirty calendar days of the registration’s expiration date, the applicant will be required to submit a new application.