Search Department of Consumer Protection Filtered Topic Search

Cigarette Sales

The Department of Revenue Services (DRS) licenses cigatrette retailers and authorizes distributors' permits.  Contact that agency to report cases of smuggling, cigarette tax evasion or other violations.

Phone: (860) 297-5962

Toll-free: 800-382-9463

For information concerning tobacco sales to minors, please contact the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services Tobacco Prevention and Education Program.