- Business Development
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center (CERC) is a nonprofit corporation and public-private partnership that provides economic development services, leveraging Connecticut’s unique advantages as a premier business location.
- Businesses looking to start, expand or relocate can access assistance to identify Connecticut’s business programs and services and information on how to register and license a business. Business resource information is also available by exploring the Resource Wizard.
- You may contact the CERC with questions: 1-800-392-2122. Visit: www.cerc.com
- Business Name
- Business Opportunity
See also Business Development
- Business Ownership
- Sole proprietor
- General partnership
- Limited liability company
- Limited liability partnership
- Limited partnerships
Phone: (860) 509-6200
Sole proprietors and general partners must register with each city or town in which the business is based.