Published in the Connecticut Law Journal on March 18, 2008; and
the subject of a Public Hearing held on Tuesday, April 22, 2008.
Documents related to Public Hearing speakers:
1. Public Hearing Speaker Sign-Up Sheet.
2. Public Hearing Transcript.
Exhibits presented and marked at the Public Hearing (including written testimony):
A. Notice of Intent to Amend Regulations (as published in the Conn. Law Journal on 03-18-2008).
B. Fiscal Impact Statement of the Department of Consumer Protection (dated 11-08-2007).
C. Hearing Officer Designation Letter of Commissioner Jerry Farrell, Jr. (04-21-2008).
D. Written Testimony of Hal Roberts, CEO of “Eathlinked Technologies” (04-16-2008).
E. Written Testimony of Brad A.Lampley, of Adams & Reese, LLP, representing “Earth to Air, Inc.” (04-16-2008).
F. Written Testimony of Darek Shapiro of “Energy Independence Now, LLC” (04-22-08).
G. Written Testimony of the State of Connecticut Department of Public Health.
H. Written Testimony of Robert E. Feuer of “Smart Energy, Inc.” (04-18-2008).
I. Written Testimony of Scott E. Tiefenthaler of’GeoThermal Systems, LLC” (04-10-2008).
J. Written Testimony of Christopher H. Miller, President of “BBT Mechanical Services, LLC” (04-21-2008).
K. Written Testimony of Sam E. Johnston, II of “Energy Independence, LLC” (04-22-2008).
L. Written Testimony of William H. Eithier, Executive Vice President of “Home Builders Association of Connecticut, Inc.” (04-22-2008).
M. Written Exhibit (Cost/Benefit Estimate) of Sam E. Johnston, II of “Energy Independence, LLC.”
N. Written Exhibit (E-mail correspondence) of Sam E. Johnston, II of “Energy Independence, LLC.”
O. Written Testimony of Larry Forneris, Sales Manager of “Advanced Geothermal Technology” (04-22-2008).
P. Written Testimony of J. Robert Britton, president of “Cherokee Explosives, Inc.” (04-22-2008).
Q. Written Testimony of Charles Wynosky, Field Manager of “Advanced Geothermal Technology” (04-22-2008).
R. Written Testimony of Ray Jarema (04-22-2008).
S. Copy of “Water Well Design Standards,” State of West Virginia Code of State Regulations Title 64, Series 46 (64CSR46), as filed with the Secretary of State with an effective date 04-02-2008.
T. Copy of “Water Well Regulations,” State of West Virginia Code of State Regulations Title 64, Series 19 (64CSR19), as filed with the Secretary of State with an effective date 04-02-2008.
U. Written Testimony of John Kelly, Executive Director of “Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium, Inc.” (04-18-2008).
V. Written Testimony of Don S. Creyts, President of “Advanced Geothermal Technology” (04-22-2008).
Additional testimony and correspondence:
1. Article: “Survey of Geothermal Heat Pump Regulations in the United States” by Karen Den Braven, University of Idaho, Mechanical Engineering Department.
2. Testimony and attachment of Jeff Brissette of Plimpton & Hills Corporation (04-29-2008).
3. Testimony of Mark Decker, President of “Connecticut Water Works Association”
4. Testimony and attachments of Hal Roberts, CEO of “Eathlinked Technologies” (05-08-2008).
5. Testimony (via e-mail) of William L. Williams of “Underground Construction Services, LLC” (05-07-2008).
6. Testimony and attachment of Andrew G. Kireta. Jr., Vice President of “Copper Development Association, Inc.” (05-12-2008).
7. Letter of Commissioner Patricia H, Mayfield, Department of Labor, State of Connecticut (05-29-2008).
8. Letter of Mr. Rob Simmons, Business Advocate, Office of the Business Advocate, State of Connecticut (06-11-2008).