Create a BizNet account
- Access BizNet. Opens in a new window
- Once logged-in, it’s a good idea to save this page as one of your “Favorites”.
- Select the link “Create New Account”.
- Once your Biznet Account is created, you can then create your company profile. You must be logged into BizNet to do this.
- From the BizNet Menu select “Doing Business with the State”
- From the “Doing Business With The State” menu, select “Company Information”
- Select “Add Another Company”
- Continue through all the screens until completed. Note: When entering your company's F.E.I.N (AKA Tax ID number) if the BizNet system recognized that number then you will need to contact the Procurement Division at 860-713-5095.