The Office of School Construction Grants & Review (OSCG&R) performs two major functions, the administration of school construction grants and the architectural plan review procedures required for said grants.
OSCG&R is led by Interim Director Noel Petra.
The Grant Office:
- Processes and evaluates school construction grant applications
- Prepares the annual School Construction Priority List
- Issues State grant commitments
- Monitors and tracks school construction project documentation, data and approvals
- Processes payment requests and calculates grants
The Plan Review Office:
- Determines adequacy of proposed new school facility sites
- Reviews all project documents including construction plans and specifications for bid approval requirements and grant eligibility
- Reviews project change orders
- Issues project approval to bid letters
- Develops and implements School Construction Standards and Guidelines
- Reviews school construction cost estimates