DAS Accounting Services
Provides prompt and accurate payment of vendor/supplier invoices in recognition of both general fund and revolving fund obligations incurred by customers. The unit also provides accounting functions related to monies appropriated for the funding of special projects and/or accounts assigned to DAS for the purpose of maintenance and disbursements of such funds.
Central Accounting (CAU)Provides centralized accounting services for its customer agencies. Services include:
- Billing verification and processing
- Balancing and reconciling accounts
- Maintaining transmittals and logging for all accounting transactions
- Payment processing
- Researching problems
- Ensuring successful posting
- Preparing bank deposits for all receipts.
- Preparing, reconciling, and distributing various periodical financial reports
- Developing itemized and per capital liability statements.