Priority Testing for COVID-19
Connecticut COVID-19 Response
Join the Step Up Connecticut Team
Step Up Connecticut is the effort to enlist everyone who is healthy, and able to help to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
Volunteers and flexible staff are a critical part of how we can ensure that our residents have access to what they need.
We're counting on residents to step up to become vaccinators, substitute teachers, volunteer at testing sites, work in a variety of roles in nursing homes or hospitals, distribute food to those who need to stay home - and more.
It's important to know that we don't just need medical volunteers and staff. We need everyone who can help - and we're counting on you.
Please, explore the opportunities below - and join the team today.
Here's how you can join:
- Sign up to be a vaccinator, or medical, or non-medical volunteer in your community, including at testing sites
- Opportunities in Education
- Jobs with State Testing Partners
- Sign up to be a Mentor with The Governor's Prevention Partnership
- Contact Tracing Jobs
- Apply for critical need job openings in long-term care facilities (medical and non-medical)
- Donate Personal Protective Equipment to Those in Need
- Donate to 4-CT: Connecticut's COVID-19 Charity Connection
Help Recruit Volunteers and Staff!
You Might Also Like . . .
COVID Alert CT
Relief and Support