News and Press
- 3/19/2018 Journal Inquirer interview with OHS Executive Director Victoria Veltri
- 1/23/2018 Gov. Malloy Appoints Vicki Veltri to Lead State’s Office of Health Strategy
- 1/16/2018 CT-N coverage of latest Healthcare Cabinet meeting, Jan 16, 2018
- 1/8/2018 Lt. Gov. Wyman: Demand For Health Insurance Rose, 2018 Open Enrollment Stronger Than Previous Years
- Seeking a Pediatric PCP for the Healthcare Innovation Steering Committee - Apply today!
- Seeking a Consumer Advocate for the SIM Consumer Advisory Board - Apply today!
- AARP Community Challenge 2018 - Apply today!
- Department of Social Services Seeks Proposals for PCMH+
- Health Information Technology Office Annual Report 2017
- Community Health Workers Resource
- SIM Data Dashboard
Reports and Publications
- 2016 Health IT Annual Report to the CT General Assembly
- eCQM Design Group Final Report and Recommendations
- Environmental Scan Summary of Findings
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) Use Case Design Group Final Report and Recommendations
- Immunization Information System (IIS) Implementation and Alignment Design Group Final Report
- SIM AY3 Operational Plan
Executive Director Victoria Veltri
Welcome to the Office of Health Strategy website. Our mission is to implement comprehensive, data driven strategies that promote equal access to high quality health care, control costs and ensure better health for the people of Connecticut. We invite you to learn more about our work and to participate in our public meetings and work groups. We are dedicated to better health at lower costs for everyone in our state.