For consideration for Admission to the Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs Patriots’ Landing a Veteran must:
- Complete and sign Application for Admission
- Submit additional documents and information as required
- Submit Residential Facility applications by fax or mail.
- Applications are reviewed by the Patriots’ Landing Admission Screening Committee and an in-person interview will be scheduled
- When applicant is approved an admission date will be scheduled
Submit Application and required documents to:
Patriots' Landing Admission Coordinator.
Department Of Veterans Affairs
287 West Street Rocky Hill, CT 06067