Apply for CT Veteran-Owned Micro Business Certification

How To

  1. Complete and sign application form (CTVOMB -1)
  2. Provide proof of honorable military service (e.g. DD Form 214 or other documentation if DD Form 214 is unavailable).
  3. Provide proof of current Registration as Business with CT Secretary of the State.
  4. Provide documentation establishing the percentage of Veteran ownership of the business.(e.g business plan, operating agreement, meeting minutes, shares report, stock certificate breakdown, tax forms with ownership per cent.
  5. Provide proof of annual gross income for most recent fiscal year (e.g. CT state income tax return, audited financial statement).