Welcome to the ImpaCT information page! At the Department of Social Services, we are excited about our new advanced eligibility system -- and pleased to share the latest information about its launch and operation.
Simply put, ImpaCT is a modern system that will help us serve you better than ever before. We launched the first phase of ImpaCT on October 11, 2016, in our Middletown Field Office. We expect to complete implementation statewide in the summer of 2017.
- DSS notices and letters will be easier to read and more helpful;
- Optional email notifications will be available;
- New tools will help DSS be even more efficient, accurate and timely;
- Convenient online applications, renewals and change reporting will continue;
- Other benefits will come from a state-of-the-art, new-generation eligibility system – replacing an outdated, nearly 30-year-old system.