Pursuant to DAS policy, every school construction project that files a construction Change Order must submit documentation to the Office of School Construcion Grants & Review in order to establish a determination of eligibility. Note that ALL Change Orders isued on a school construction project must be submitted to the OSCG&R for review, regardless of project type or expected eligibility.
Change Order reimbursement is determined per:
- OSCG&R policy
- A review of FORM SCG-4000, the Ineligible and Limited Eligible Cost Worksheet
- The Bulletin of Common Change Order Ineligibilities dated 7/28/17
- The Change Orders and Change Directives Bulletin dated 4/21/16
- A completed FORM SCG-043.CO State Change Order Summary
- The timeliness, legibility, detail and accuracy of the hard-copy change order documentation provided to the OSCG&R.
- State Statue