HOW TO FILE A CHANGE ORDER
- Complete the Notice of Change Order FORM SCG-042.CO
- Complete the FORM SCG-043.CO State Change Order Summary excel spreadsheet
- Provide clear and complete copies of all backup materials related to change order costs.
- Clearly indicate the State Change Order Number (SCO #) that you are submitting.
- Clearly indicate the reason for each change order.
- All state change orders submitted for review must be sequential, starting with CO #1, regardless of phasing.
- Email completed Change Order summary to DAS.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary sheets are collected in a mailbox that is unmonitored
- Do not include salutations or information in the body of the email
- The subject line of the email must start with the State Project Number
- Include the Project name after the project number
- Include the Project type classification (CV, RNV, RR, E/A, etc.)
- Include school type (High school, M/S, E. S., Pre-k~3, etc.)
- Include the State Change Order Number being submitted
- Emailed summary sheets not formatted correctly will delay review
- Examples of acceptable email subject line submissions include:
- 099-0234 RNV North Branford MS – CO #1
- SPN#034-0119 RR Danbury High School C/O 12
- 004-0001 E/A Avon PreK-5 school: change order No. 3
- Examples of unacceptable email subject line submissions include:
- JFK high school – change order
- Waterbury 151 - C/O 12
- TMP-004-JJLP: No. 3
- Hand deliver, or overnight deliver, your completed change order to:
Robert Celmer, AIA, LEED AP
450 Columbus Boulevard – Plaza Level
Hartford, CT 06103