You will be notified by email as to the status of your application. If accepted, we will email you your approved application form which you must print and give to the instructor.
We will also email you class handouts that you must print and bring to the session(s), along with the appropriate code book(s). Directions to class will also be provided.
To make sure that your attendance is tracked, be sure to follow these steps:
1. Print the approved application form from your email and bring it to class
2. Sign your name and write your OEDM ID on the class sign-in sheet
3. After class, bring the approved application form to the instructor, who will initial the back of the form next to the class date and write the number of hours you attended training
4. Send the front and back of the signed form to OEDM (Mail, Fax and Email information is on the form)
5. If you have been approved for more than one class day, wait until your last audit day is completed before sending the form to OEDM