When we issue a notification about a potential safety hazard or concern, you will receive a message on the voice or text communication methods that you have registered. If requested for the notification, you can confirm that you have received the message and you will not be contacted by any subsequent methods regarding that particular notification. If you do not confirm, the system will continue to attempt to reach you at all of the contact paths that you have registered.
Communications to our employees about work day contingencies such as cancellations or delayed openings, as well as emergency situations that may arise is an ongoing concern. DAS has established the Everbridge critical communication notification system to facilitate these types of communications.
- You can register on a variety of devices so that you never miss an important message.
- You will be contacted on the devices you register on through the portal homepage – cell phone, emails, text, and social media.
- If you already have an account, update your information here.
- To receive important notifications on your phone, download the FREE Everbridge app from the Google Play store or the Apple App store
- This same system was used to alert the public during Hurricane Katrina, Superstorm Sandy, during the Boston Marathon Bombings, and the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- Sign-up for DAS Alerts is free.
- The personal information provided will be used for important employee notifications purposes only directed by DAS. Everbridge will never give or sell contact or location information to any vendor or other organization.
- The system is maintained by the Department of Administrative Services