Read the following documents:
- Procedures and Information for SBE/MBE Contractor Pre-Selection
- Procedures and Information for Contractor Pre-Selection
- DCS Consultant Diversity Policy (April 2013)
Receive Notifications of New Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services Request for Qualifications (RFQs):
- Sign up on DAS BizNet for Daily Email Alerts to be notified of new RFQs.
- NOTE: Contractor Pre-Selection (CPS) RFQs are advertised every two to three years. After selection of firms, the RFQs are closed and cannot accept new applications.
Find a DAS Construction Services RFQ:
- Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal. Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. Look for open RFQs for the CPS Program.
- Go to the Apply section of these instructions to find DAS Construction Services RFQs for the CPS Program. NOTE: No CPS RFQs are open at this time.
Submit a Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet:
- For Contractor Pre-Selection, each RFQ requires that you submit a QBS Submittal Booklet in order to qualify for specific Classes of Work. See the specific RFQ for instructions.
Read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics”:
- For contracts greater than $500,000, potential consultants and contractors must read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics”, which is available for electronic download from the Office of State Ethics (OSE) website.
- Questions concerning the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” can be directed to the OSE at 860-263-2400.
Submit Affidavits and Certifications:
- Follow directions on the DAS Affidavit and Nondiscrimination Form Uploads webpage for required Affidavits and Certifications.