On-Call Consultant Selection:
- Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services Selection Panels evaluate and rate each Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet using criteria categories described in the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- The most qualified On-Call Consultants are selected for the specific On-Call Contract.
- The Selected Firms are sent “Conditional Selection Notification Letters” which describe additional certificates, affidavits, and other information that must be submitted prior to the award of the On-Call Contract.
On-Call Consulting Services:
- When DAS Construction Services has a need for On-Call Consulting Services for a State Building Construction Project valued at less than $5,000,000, it will select an On-Call Consultant based on a rotating, equitable selection method from the appropriate On-Call Contract.
- A Task Letter Assignment will be negotiated with the selected On-Call Consultant.