Read the following documents:
- 0350 Design – Build Total Cost ● Best Value Selection Procedure Manual
- 1210 QBS - Guidelines for Selection and Contract Limits
Receive Notifications of New Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services Request for Qualifications (RFQs):
- Sign up on DAS BizNet for Daily Email Alerts to be notified of new RFQs.
Find a DAS Construction Services RFQ for Design-Build (D-B) Services:
- Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal. Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. Look for open RFQs for D-B Services.
- Go to the Apply section of these instructions to find open DAS Construction Services RFQs for D-B Services.
Submit a Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet:
Each RFQ requires that you submit specific materials in order to qualify for selection, including, but not limited to:
- 1212 QBS Submittal Booklet Requirements .
- 1213 CT 330 Part I
- 1214 CT 330 Part II
- 1511 QBS Email Registration for D-B Services
- 1512 QBS Supplemental Submittal Booklet For D-B Services
- 1513 QBS D-B Team Questionnaire
- 1514 QBS D-B Designer Questionnaire
- 1515 QBS D-B Builder Questionnaire
- DAS Prequalification Certificate and Update Certificate
Read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics”:
- For contracts greater than $500,000, potential consultants and contractors must read the “State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” , which is available for electronic download from the Office of State Ethics (OSE) website.
- Questions concerning the ““State Contractors Guide to the Code of Ethics” can be directed to the OSE at 860-263-2400.
Submit Affidavits and Certifications:
- Follow directions on the DAS Affidavit and Nondiscrimination Form Uploads webpage for required Affidavits and Certifications.