Read the following documents:
- Procedures and Information for SBE/MBE Contractor Pre-Selection
- Procedures and Information for Contractor Pre-Selection
- DCS Consultant Diversity Policy (April 2013)
- 0330 On-Call Consultant Services Selections & Task Assignment Procedure Manual.
- 1210 QBS - Guidelines for Selection and Contract Limits
Receive Notifications of New Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services Request for Qualifications (RFQs):
- Sign up on DAS BizNet for Daily Email Alerts to be notified of new RFQs.
- NOTE: RFQs are advertised every two years. After selection of firms, the RFQs are closed and cannot accept new applications.
Find a DAS Construction Services RFQ:
- Go to “Currently Posted” Solicitations on the DAS State Contracting Portal. Under “Organization”, select “Administrative Services, Construction Services”. Look for open RFQs for SBE and MBE Firms.
- Go to the Apply section of these instructions to find open DAS Construction Services RFQs for SBE and MBE Firms.
Submit a Qualifications Based Selection (QBS) Submittal Booklet:
- For On-Call Contracts, each RFQ requires that you submit specific materials in order to qualify for selection, including, but not limited to:
- For the SBE/MBE Contractor Pre-Selection Program, each RFQ requires that you submit specific materials in order to qualify for specific Classes of Work.
Submit Affidavits and Certifications:
- Follow directions on the DAS Affidavit and Nondiscrimination Form Uploads webpage for required Affidavits and Certifications.