Informational and Technical Assistance Meeting:
- Within ten days of posting an RFQ on the State Contracting Portal, DAS/CS will host an Informational and Technical Assistance Meeting for all Prospective Contractors.
- The Date, Time, and Location of the meeting will be provided in the RFQ.
- An Evaluation Panel will evaluate each QBS Submittal Booklet using qualification criteria described in the RFQ.
- If qualified, the contractor becomes a “Pre-Selected Contractor” and is placed on a list to bid on future CPS Projects that are estimated to cost between $100,000 and $500,000 or $500,000 to $1,500,000.
Invitation to Bid and Contract:
- When DAS/CS has a State Building Construction Project that is estimated to cost between $100,000 and $1,500,000 for one of the nine Classes of Work, it will send an Invitation to Bid (by email) to all of the Contractors on the applicable “Pre-Selected Contractor List”.
- The Pre-Selected Contractors will be treated as General (Prime) Contractors and will be the only Contractors invited to submit bids on the CPS Project.
- A contract will be awarded to the “Lowest Responsible and Qualified Bidder”.